Join the street team, Vining’s Vixens! Here are some of the benefits:
• Advanced copies of future books
• Inside scoop
• Personal interaction with the author
• Membership to the private Vining’s Vixens group on FB
• Prizes and Giveaways
• Custom swag
So, you’re asking, “What do I have to do for all this greatness?” You’ll receive bookmarks and business cards to help spread the word about Season’s books. We ask that you use your social media expertise to help share things as well.
- Share promo materials with friends and family to spread the word about new releases and appearances.
- Ask your local library and booksellers to order my books. Give them the title, name and publisher.
- Take promo materials to your local stores, place them with the booksellers. You can leave them with libraries, coffee shops, and Barnes & Noble with permission.
- When visiting local booksellers, face the books out so people can see them more easily
- Take promo materials to your local reading or writing group to share with other members.
- Feature interviews, reviews, excerpts or video trailers on your blog, website, Facebook page, etc.
- Please visit during online appearances or at conventions! Let me know ahead of time that you’ll be there and I’ll try to schedule a lunch or dinner with you—or at least a visit!
- Share your honest review of the books on Amazon, Goodreads and Barnes and Noble.com (or anywhere else you talk about books)
- No spamming emails, blogs, FB, Twitter, Goodreads, etc. This is in poor taste. Instead, share the love on your own blog or Facebook wall. Tweet about it so people can RT. Add my books to your Goodreads shelves and lists.
- Please do not respond to negative reviews. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
- Always be polite and positive when representing the Vixens. Keep it classy.
If you can do a few of these things or all of them, sign up now to join the fun!